- Participants may submit more than one entry provided that they all meet the entry requirements.
- Photos should be of person(s) smiling and looking directly into the camera. They can be recent photos or photos from events you have attended at the Arts Center in the past.
- Stories should be 100–150 words or less and be about a memory you have about the Arts Center.
- Submissions can be made online, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, submitted in person, or uploaded to your personal public Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram account with the hashtag #jmkacsmile.
- Submissions will be evaluated based on their relevance to the exhibition concept, overall quality, and adherence to submission rules. They will be added to the physical gallery and online gallery on a rolling basis throughout 2017.
I agree to all the conditions set forth and give the John Michael Kohler Arts Center permission to photograph and reproduce work for promotional and educational purposes. I hold neither the Sheboygan Arts Foundation, Inc. nor the John Michael Kohler Arts Center and their officers and agents responsible for injury, property damage, or claims of any kind.